Sunday, June 1, 2008

Better Late then Never

Me on my bike when it was a little warmer here, I am a fairweather cyclist :)
A pic of some gorgeous lillies near where I stay
One a series of paintings I did here.

fORGIVE me it's been some time since my last post. I have settled somewhat in this great and of Australia and I am loving the experience. My Uni is going well and I have met some lovely people so far. I have not begun earning any money yet which is a bit of a drag but I will get something going, will keep you posted. Aah the life of a student. :)

3 comments:

Carolina Eclectic said...

I'm so glad you're back!!! I really missed your posts. I'm sure you have been so busy.
I love your painting!

Anne said...

Welcome back! I knew I should keep checking your blog.

I LOVE your painting! You're a natural.

Anne said...

Do post more of your paintings!