Sunday, March 16, 2008

Finally the update

Hello Everyone

Just a quick thanks to everyone who visited regularly waiting for an update and my apologies for not getting back sooner. Things have been somewhat hectic.

I am loving Australia!! I am loving the people, the food the lifestyle. I am especially loving living with my Dad. Yes , My Dad. He has genorously allowed my fiance' and myself to live with him until we are able to afford our own place. I know it sounds like it's too
close for comfort but I am loving it.
I treasure the conversations at meal time, the walks in the morning and having the opportunity to spoil him.

My UNI is great my fellow classmates are all ten years younger but thats alright with me and they don't seem to bothered about it either so happy days.

I have a mountain of work to do everyday and now on top of that I have to begin attempting to generate an income, my point being that my blogging will be irregular until I get a grip on time.
Also my camera is still in SA and I will only be able to show images at a later stage.

Again thank you for missing me :)

7 comments:

Carolina Eclectic said...

I'm so glad to see you are back and doing well! You know, when I was in college, there were a couple of women who were older in the program. I used to get annoyed at them because they always finished their work faster and better than the rest of us. Now, I realize as you get older, you are smarter and more efficient than when you are 19 or 20.
You will do well.

nunu pepe' said...

hee hee thats true! However I am trying to share my expertise as much as possible so they also benefit from my efficiency oh and brilliance hee hee.

Freshly Found said...

Great to hear from you! Look forward to keeping up with the process. Go well!

Carolina Eclectic said...

Me again! Hope you are doing well, I know you must be crazy busy. I do miss reading your posts.

Estabilizador e Nobreak said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

MABELLE said...

So glad you are having fun and living with your dad! I lived with my dad when I moved to NYC and honestly had a blast with him. Glad to see you're back :)

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛