Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CIAO FOR NOW!!

This image by Maggie Taylor is perfect to say Ciao for now. I will be back blogging as soon as I can check back in about a week and I am sure I will have a few stories to share.



Well the time has come, I will be boarding my plane tomorrow morning and the adventure will officially begin.

My new life as written by me :)





I have packed my suitcase and I hope it's not overweight. I have my reading materials for the plane and will try get my hands on EAT PRAY LOVE which I believe is a life changing book. I am hoping for a good seat on the plane and if luck is on my side to have at least two free seats next to me. I hope for good in flight movies, more drama then action would be nice. I hope to sleep as much as possible. shooooo alot of hoping ;)

I leave you to reflect on these words:

"Life shrinks and expands in proportion to ones courage" Anais Nin

10 comments:

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi! I know this is terrible timing, but I am giving you the "You make my Day" award. You may not see this for a while, but let me know when you do.

Wishing you the best!

studio wellspring said...

oh safe travels ~ and congrats on your expanding courage and inevitbale fabulous adventures!

kat said...

Best wishes Samantha! I look forward to all you will share about your new experiences and adventures. Travel well.

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

Nunu -
Go get em tiger!!

You will LOVE OZ!!

Hey dont forget to go and see Anna Spiro's shop at Black and Spiro (Absolutely beautiful things). She's in Brisbane :-)

Me, Myself & I said...

Happy adventures!

Freshly Found said...

All the best! Look forward to hearing about the adventures of a Durbanite in Oz!

Anne said...

I've been busy and when I finally visit you've gone. How exciting it is to start a new life! Look forward to hearing about it all!

design dna said...

bonne chance nunu! oh i am so envious of your adventure. your site looks beautiful as always and i will keep checking back for notes from the new life!

safe, healthy endeavors to you!

Jesse said...

Best of luck! I'm looking forward to discovering Australia through your eyes.

Anonymous said...

It's been well over a wekk, more like 4 weeks -- I'm beginnin to worry! Today is 3/15.