Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pastel Post

A range of journals I produced in 2005, I LOVE journals




Today has been such a pleasure, the interesting part is that it's been a fairly uneventful day but when you look at it from a new perspective everything is just so damn special. I have started the good old Grateful List thing, I now do it every morning while I am sipping my wake up coffee watching the birds go into a frenzy of the crumb spread I had laid out and then again at the end of the day while I am tucked up in bed. You realise how many wonderful things happen to you on a daily basis from moment to moment.
Since I am feeling so warm and fuzzy I thought a pastel posting is in order!
Top to Bottom
Caldwell Beebe - via Desire to Inspire ...Thank you
Jeff Andrews
Gudrun & Sjoden
Racheil Reider

2 comments:

Things That Inspire said...

The picture of the home with the Victoria Hagan chair belongs to a friend of mine! It is a beautiful home on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland.

nunu pepe' said...

Thats unbelievable, what a lucky friend!!!