Friday, December 21, 2007

Tag I'm It !

Thank you Carolina Eclectic for tagging me...I think :)

Here are the rules.
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and or weird things about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I don't like to talk on a telephone
2. I lived in Greece for a while and spent my time hostessing a fleet of yachts
3. I am a penny wise and a pound foolish
4. I believe in Karma so I spread as much goodwill around as I can.
5. I just discovered that I love the music my mother used to play and drive us crazy with as kids
6. Can't talk until I have had my first cup of coffee in the morning.
7. My idea of the perfect day involves a glass of wine a long lunch in a new restaurant, a walk in the sun and a nap :)

The unsuspecting bunch I have selected are (and I apologise ahead of time if you have done this before but if you are anything like me I have a hell of a lot more weird things about me then seven :)
Purple Area
Nice Spice
Anything Goes
Studio Well Spring
Things that Inspire

6 comments:

Things That Inspire said...

Hmmmmmm.....I have never been tagged! I will have to think about what to 7 things to reveal!

Carolina Eclectic said...

I have a lot more than seven weird things about myself too. I listen to a lot of my parents music also, that is how I developed my love of Roy Orbison.
I'm glad you played along.

kat said...

Hey! Glad to see you've tagged me - will definitely respond when I've got more time for a post! Till then - Happy Christmas!

studio wellspring said...

hello miss fabulous. so sorry i've taken so long to get to this. i love your list & am happy to post on of my own {i did this last year, but what's wrong with sharing more?}. look for it tomorrow! :o)

studio wellspring said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
disa said...

徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿