Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hotel Room Twist

This is the answer to my prayers, my fiance' likes to camp and well can't say I feel the same way so my plan is that I get one of these TravelPods, which can be set up anywhere they are required complete with bathroom, air con and TV ;). He can pitch his tent just outside and we will both be happy. Unfortunately these are still in testing so cross your fingers.





Below: Rooms at Daddy Long Legs Hotel Cape Town & Fox Hotel Copenhagen








Hotel rooms are often be disappointing in their creativity but these are surely not. If you are after a complete experience try Fox Hotel . 60 Rooms and 21 Artists went to town on these rooms. Similarly the hotel Daddy Long Legs in Cape Town provides a similar experience at affordable rates. Being a luxury girl I can't say I will be booking in anytime soon but I do enjoy people daring to be different.



4 comments:

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

Pepe!! those travelpods look GREAT -trouble is tho you'd feel like you were in a fishtank if a lion came past looking for some dinner - tho if that were the case I thin Id rather be in a travelpod than a tent!!!

kat said...

Perfect for the exhibitionist : ) great blog!

nunu pepe' said...

Hee hee, they also have curtains girls!

Doria said...

Interesting to know.