Thursday, December 13, 2007

For the writer in you











I know this seems to be developing into a bit of a travel blog at the moment but one must indulge if one so desires :) I have a burning desire to stay at this little spot, it seems to have all the ingredients that make up an unforgettable experience. It's the kind of place I could sneak off on my own for a few months to write a novel or at least pretend to write a novel :)
The owners are highly imaginative and have decorated the place themselves. If you decide to visit our beautiful shores I suggest you put Knysna Plettenberg Bay on your list. Visit their site http://www.emilymoon.co.za/
PS: Apologies for small images I have not figured out how to delete mistake images?

8 comments:

MABELLE said...

Ooh I LOVE the antlers in the dining room! Great find! It sort of reminds me of Freemans in New York. Have you been there? There's a few cute pics here ;) http://nymag.com/listings/restaurant/freemans01/

Pink Wallpaper said...

oh that is so beautiful...i love the way they display objects on the walls.

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

Dear Nu nu - you made me laugh on your comment on my post - yes I can se that Betsey might be a bit too much pink for you!! :-) But I love your style & taste too :-) :-)

Carolina Eclectic said...

These photos are wonderful! I especially love the antlers.

richard said...

As always, inspiring! In real life, Emily Moon is magical and tranquil... yip, a place to write that book!

Carolina Eclectic said...

I think you should be able to right click on small pictures in your editing page, and then delete them. I hope that helps.

vineeta said...

My god! what gorgeous rooms! I especially love the 1st one- looks like an old Indian palace. the 3rd- for its soothing colours & the 4rth for the splash of colour & eclecticism- if there's such a word. But more than all of that its the thought- a place that captures your imagination to imagine some more in :)

nunu pepe' said...

Vineeta I am glad you liked it as much as I did. :) Really enjoyed reading your blog and all the colourful images of your travels.