Saturday, December 15, 2007

Art Pulling it all together!








In preparation for selling some of my art on this blog :) I thought I would demonstrate how artwork can really make an interior some ting special. If you have ever been a bit undecided as to which way to take your interior, go out and find an artwork that speaks to you and use the elements if the painting as your guide.
Images Top to Bottom:
Sue Martin Designer
Joan Schindler - image Elle Decor Magazine
Thad Hayes - Designer
Kor International Hotel Group
Jeffery Bilhuber - Designer
Rene Gonzalez Architect
Chu & Gooding Architects

4 comments:

Patricia Gray said...

I am looking forward to seeing your artwork!

nunu pepe' said...

Thanks Patrica ;)

Brilliant Asylum said...

The Joan Shindler room was one of my favorites. I have been lusting after a vintage Pace Collection cocktail table ever since. Great selection of interiors and art.

artDESIGN said...

I think this is an excellent suggestion!