Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Touch of blue

Dixcot Location Image
Annie Schlecter

DG Interiors
Jan Showers

Frank Roop Interiors
When you realise that a beautiful interior has very little to do with objects and a whole lot to do with spirit, general well being and upliftment you find the soul of interior design
If you have respect for your surroundings and everything has it's perfect place you interact with your world differently you carry yourself differently. My father used to say that the state of your surroundings is the state of your mind. (My bedroom was usually a mess at this point)
Look around your home, let your home be the foundation of your aspiration!!




6 comments:

Things That Inspire said...

I love this post, and must print it out for my husband when he wonders why I am so focused on design of our home. I agree that your surroundings reflects your state of mind, whether it be the level of mess, clutter, or the amount of time and attention put into design.

Great pictures too! So glad I found your blog this morning. I am going to link to you.

Twenty Twenty-One said...

I ADORE the bottom room - such a dream!
Lovely blog!

melissa @ the inspired room said...

Fun post, and that purple room! Oh the drama! :-)

studio wellspring said...

i absolutely love what you wrote here because it's a well-said version of exactly why i decided to become an interior designer. fabulosu blog too ~ i've always wanted to visit south africa & it's so great to "meet" a colleague doing such great work there. kindest regards, anjie

Patricia Gray said...

Thanks for your inspiration. I was so taken with what you had to say that I did a special post on my Blog: http://patriciagrayinc.blogspot.com/2007/12/soul-of-interior-design.html

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫