Thursday, November 22, 2007

getting it together

Vanessa Vargas - Turquoise
Pottery Barn Image

Shelly Riehl David


Fixerupper - Flickr

It's funny how life works, there is a good chance that I will be moving to Brisbane Australia to study a Degree in Design in Feb 2008, however I have the sudden urge to organise my home office, pointless considering it's use will be shortlived.

I remember as a child nothing was more thrilling then receiving a box of Crayola crayons, I still remember the smell as you broke the cardboard seal, the sight of every colour imaginable all neat and in perfect rows. mmmm....

I collected a few images that would inspire me on a daily basis to create beautiful things & thoughts and in a small way take me back to my Crayola Box.

1 comment:

Carolina Eclectic said...

I love these pics. I am in the process of organizing my office also. I will keep these ideas in mind.
By the way, good luck with your big move!