Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Coming up for Air

Tria Giovan
Roger Davies

Annie Schlecter


Woodson Showroom



After my previous post I thought I would give everyone a little lift with these stunning interior images. I love interior styling images think I might give it a bash today. I am doing a magazine shoot for an editorial on my work so these images will be my inspiration! Also while I am blowing my horn, Nunu Pepe' was mentiond in the South Africa Edition of Garden and Home November issue and apparenty in the SA edition of Oprah in the December issue ;) yay!! what a thrill! So celebrate with me and enjoy some visual Pop Corn.

3 comments:

Freshly Found said...

Well Done for the mentions!!!
These rooms are very inspiring. I like white!!!

purple said...

Great images, very inspiring!!

Jordan Cappella said...

THe last image from woodson and rummerfield has two of my ottoman designs and off to the right my lucite chair.

P.S I love your art work!

Jordan