Thursday, October 18, 2007

Africa Nova . co. za

This is one of the many floral earthenware masterpieces Astrid Dahl has created, her work is breathtakingly fragile and elegant.
These fine crafted silver orchids have been created by Nic Bladen who works in a studio in South Africa that looks more like a botanists workshed then a jewellery workshop.

Mielie Bags as the name suggests have the most delightful bumpy texture created by the method in which they make the bags.


This perspex bracelet was created by the well known young designer Phillipa Green.



This store in particular has some of the most divine examples of South African Talent I have seen for a long time. A feast for the eyes. Visit the Africa Nova Website to see more.

2 comments:

CresceNet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I used to be able to access my hotmail account on my iPhone and it would appear as it does on my computer. I could view the messages AND the images in a clean interface. Now when I try to access it I'm taken to the 'mobile' version - which just displays the text - no pics. How can I get back to viewing my hotmail messages with having to view them through the 'mobile' view?



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]